Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

What they drew at work today

Typically this blog is what I drew at work today (hence the name), but today, it's what they drew at work today. My students that is. Or former students I should say as they received their completion certificates today. 
Today was the last day of the ArtWorks Program at UICA and this is the final product they created.
It's a trifold pamphlet for The Green Light Project, an awareness campaign for youth homelessness and runaways. 
We had a real client who chose to participate with a bunch of high school students rather than going with their usual design firm. We went through multiple pitches, multiple critiques, numerous variations, and a slew of final tweaks until we arrived at a final product the students and the client were pleased with. 
Not all the creative choices were ones I would have made, but that's kind of the point and I couldn't be prouder of the group or the work they did.
So instead of my work, here's theirs.



No comments:

Post a Comment