Search This Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dog show

A collaborative project I did with my students for Kalamazoo Education for the Arts to be displayed at the annual United Kennel Club Dog Show.
I made the original picture and then the students were each given a piece of it to recreate with colored paper, scissors and glue. 
They didn't know how their piece would fit together until the end. I finished up the last remaining parts and our mutt made up from everybody's parts was ready for the dog show.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully talented, smart, happy dogs & what a trainer! A fabulous example of dogs and trainer having fun. check out flexpetz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A collaborative project I did with my students for Kalamazoo Education for the Arts to be displayed at the annual United Kennel Club Dog Show. flexpetz.com

    ReplyDelete